There are many types or wooden doors. It is common to use veneer and stickers for interior wooden doors, but the grades are completely different.
When consumers buy, it is very important to know whether it is solid wood, veneer or sticker. Solid wood and veneer can be called “wooden doors”, while stickers can only be called “grain wooden doors”. So how do you choose the right wooden door?
The materials used in the first and the door should be consistent with the materials used for the overall decoration. It is understood that most of the wooden doors on the market are made of pine or imported filling materials as the core frame of the door, and the outer MDF and solid wood veneer are made by high-temperature hot pressing, which is called “solid wood composite door”. The so-called "full" in the eyes of consumers, due to price reasons, is generally only used for types and parts with less material, such as wood strips, edge seals, etc., even for imported high-grade European wooden doors.
Second, in order to make the wooden door durable and not deformed, it is necessary to select the solid wood keel which has been strictly dried. The internal filling material structure is reasonable and conforms to the principle of mechanical stress cancellation to ensure that the appearance deformation is within the specified range. The state has three criteria for appearance objectives: advanced, intermediate and general. The wooden door of good quality should be formed by hot pressing process, the edge of the solid wood edge banding machine is mechanically sealed, and the sanding machine is smoothed and sanded to ensure that it is smooth, firm and beautiful.
Interior wooden door
Third, select artificial wooden doors
a. Look at the finish, that is, the shape and paint color;
b. Look at the proof and see the toxic content;
c. See if the raw materials are solid wood raw materials;
d. Look at the workmanship, whether the size is regular and the seams are tight.
1. Pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the furniture surface. Gently wipe off the surface dust with a soft cotton soft cloth. At intervals, use the wet cotton thread that wrings out the moisture to clean the dust from the furniture corners, and then use a clean dry soft cotton cloth.
2. Avoid using alcohol, gasoline or other chemical solvents to remove stains. If the surface of the furniture is stained, do not rub it hard. Use warm tea to remove the stain gently. After the water evaporates, apply a little light wax to the original part, then gently rub it several times to form a protective film.
3. Avoid scratching hard objects. When cleaning, do not let the cleaning tools touch the furniture. Usually, be careful not to let the hard metal products or other sharp objects collide with the furniture to protect the surface from scratches.
4. Keep away from heat sources. In the winter, it is best to place the furniture about 1 meter away from the heating flow to avoid high-temperature baking for a long time, causing local cracking of the wood, deformation and deformation, and local deterioration of the paint film.
5, pure indoor wooden doors should be used to keep the environment stable, especially the temperature and humidity should not be drastically changed, otherwise it will lead to deformation of the furniture.
6. Avoid direct sunlight. Try to avoid the long-term exposure of the outdoor sunlight to the whole or part of the furniture. It should be placed in a place where it can escape from the sun, or use a transparent gauze curtain to separate the direct sunlight, so that it does not affect the indoor lighting. It also protects the integrity of the interior furniture.
View indoor wooden door
Understanding more Please contact us
Main products: ECOLOGICAL DOOR：healthy , fashion , dignity Interior wooden door
Integrated Instant Installation Fiberboard ( 3IF )：Luxury hotel decoration, luxury villa
ENGINEERING INTEGRATED ALUMINUM CEILING PANEL ：ceiling system is widely used in high-grade office buildings, offices, corridors, airports, stations, factories, hospitals, clubs, banks, shopping malls,
INTEGRATED ALUMINUM CEILING PANEL：Kitchen|bathroom|living room|balcony|ceiling Not only beautiful and practical, but can be used for more than 30 years.