How much do you know about our own home, let's take a look today. Solid wood composite door refers to a solid body or a nearly solid body made of wood, glue and the like as a main material, and the surface layer is a wooden veneer veneer or other covering material.
The door core of the solid wood composite door is mostly made of pine, fir or imported filling materials. The outer density board and the solid wood veneer are made by high temperature hot pressing and sealed with solid wood lines. Generally high-grade solid wood composite doors, the door core is mostly high-quality white pine, the surface is solid wood veneer. Since the white pine is small in density, light in weight, and easy to control the water content, the finished door has a light weight and is not easily deformed or cracked. In addition, the solid wood composite door also has the characteristics of heat preservation, impact resistance, flame retardancy, etc., and the sound insulation effect is basically the same as that of the solid wood door. But we usually don't take care of it. Let's take care of our door today.
First of all: 1. Do not hang heavy items on the door leaf or avoid sharp objects bumping or scratching. When opening or closing the door leaf, do not use excessive force and do not hit the wooden door.
2. Do not open the door lock with wet hands, or splash corrosive solvents onto the solid wood composite door and door lock. Do not use excessive force when opening the door lock or turning the door lock handle. Frequently moving hardware such as hinges, door locks, etc., should be tightened immediately when loose. When the door lock is not working properly, you can add a proper amount of pencil core foam and other lubricants to the key hole for lubrication.
3. When wiping the glass, do not let the cleaning agent or water penetrate into the gap of the glass bead to avoid deformation of the bead. Do not use excessive force when wiping the glass to avoid damage to the glass and the human body. If there is a big bump after the glass is broken, be sure to ask a professional for repair.
4. When removing the stain on the surface of the solid wood composite door (such as fingerprint), you can use a soft cloth to wipe it. Hard cloth is easy to scratch the surface. When the stain is too heavy, use a neutral detergent, toothpaste or furniture-specific cleaning agent. After decontamination, wipe it off immediately. Do not rub the corners of the solid wood composite door frequently to avoid fading and damage of the facing material at the corners. When removing dust from the wooden door, use a vacuum cleaner to remove it when not using a soft cotton cloth. In order to maintain the surface gloss and service life of the wooden door, it should be cleaned and dusted regularly. The surface of the wooden decoration product can be used to maintain the surface.
5. In the spring and winter, the indoor ventilation should be kept good, so that the solid wood composite door is in the normal temperature and humidity environment, and the solid wood composite door is prevented from being deformed due to excessive humidity and temperature difference, and the metal fittings are exposed, the edge banding, and the facing material appear to fall off. . When using electric heating or other heating equipment in winter, keep away from solid wood composite doors to avoid deformation.
6. When painting the wall, cover the solid wood composite door to avoid the paint coating peeling off and fading the wooden door facing material, which affects the overall appearance.
Finally, hahaha, the new set of solid wood composite door is composed of three parts: door leaf, door cover and door sleeve line. This structure makes the wooden door style change variously, and solves the problems of easy deformation and cracking of the solid wood door. The complete sets of solid wood composite doors are factory-made, which is quick and easy to install, avoiding the need for painting and painting on the construction site, resulting in air and noise pollution. Have you learned about this? Its beauty needs your care.